We develop and coach you how to build an Infrastructure as a Service from the Development Workflow to Production.
You will be able to run your application in multiple environments and provision ephemeral environments.
Below is an example with a Pull Request workflow.
Pull Request workflow example
- Developers fork the master branch to work on their feature.
- Start the the development of their feature.
- Once finished, they make a pull request.
- Which trigger the Pull Request pipeline.
- Which build, package and start the creation of an ephemeral environment.
- On which the package is deployed and run automated test.
- If automated test, the product owner or quality assurance is notified for further validation.
- Upon validation, the pull request is accepted, the ephemeral environment is destroyed.
- The production pipeline is triggered to deploy the feature in production.