The entire team is very proud to announce that 4 of its collaborators are now DevOps Foundation Certified.
Syrine Ben Rhomdane, Christophe Garcia, Vincent Ledan and Farouk Lamri freshly took and passed the DevOps Foundation certification exam.
What? The DevOps Foundation certification is an introductory certification that demonstrates the understanding of core DevOps principles and practices, terminology and culture.
Goals? The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
How are our 4 DevOps collaborators feeling about it? We’ll let the pictures speak for themselves:
Eager to know how we manage to make a difference? Contact us and get to know how we can support you in your Digital Culture.
Visit our DevOps coaching page on our website.