DevOps has grown in importance to become a real cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between Business and IT operations with two main objectives:
- Improve the ability of IT to produce software faster, and;
- The ability to deliver value to customers faster.
Like any other cultural and professional movement, DevOps has a beginning: The Golden Circle = The Why of an Organization
Which is the key element for defining the vision for leaders of organizations and the strategy associated which should not only encompass Business side but also IT Development and Operations.
The DevOps Leader® from the DevOps Institute provides you with all the necessary knowledge and skills to move your organization to a DevOps oriented one where all different value contributor would be integrated.
Some of the topics covered:
- DevOps and Time: time and time to market is at the core of a DevOps strategy and organization
- The Difference Between Traditional IT and DevOps IT: the key differences between Traditional and DevOps IT
- Becoming a DevOps Organization: what does it take to become a DevOps Organization ?
- How to Get Started – Value Stream Mapping: a key tool to get your processes moving to a DevOps one
- Squad Organization Model: type of team/squad that better suits the newly adopted organization
- Managing Cultural Change: the keystone of each organization which should be evaluated, adapted and progressively changed
- And more …
At Continuous, we have incorporated the importance of implementing the DevOps culture not only for IT but also for business. We provide DevOps Leader® training course with certification from the DevOps Institute or not.
And if you are starting a DevOps transformation, contact us to start on a solid ground with our quality global training and certification courses in French, English or German! Ask for our Training Catalog !